Things We Saw Today: Simple Yet Adorable Zootopia Cosplays
Zootopia cosplay seems pretty difficult — not to mention expensive — but this set of cosplay photos by SeeU shows that you can still make the characters recognizable with just a pair of ears, a tail, and some clever wig styling. You also need the right clothes, of course. Speaking of which, where did the Nick cosplayer find that delightfully tacky palm tree shirt? Maybe this is a trickier cosplay than I thought … (via Fashionably Geek)
- Lily Collins has signed on to star in To The Bone, a movie written and directed by TV writer Marti Noxon. It’s a dark comedy inspired by Noxon’s experiences with anorexia; Collins described the project as “a powerful story of love, self-doubt, and the courage it takes to fight for survival.” (via Deadline)
- Netflix lost Doctor Who on February 1st, and now the show’s headed back over to Amazon streaming. The first eight seasons and the holiday specials will be available to Prime members starting on March 27th. (via Variety)
- Here’s Michael C. Hall (Dexter) and Lena Hall covering some Radiohead together (via Nerdist).
- “How’d you like to be the first woman to write for Playboy?” Susan Braudy describes her experiences rising to that occasion and covering second-wave feminism in 1969.
- Oscar Isaac eats Cheetos with chopsticks.
— ㅤ (@oscarisaacposts) March 19, 2016
See anything else fun out there?
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]