Things We Saw Today: You Can Buy Custom-Fitted Storm Trooper Armor Designed for Women
Feb 23rd, 2016, 6:10 pm
Not everyone wants to make their own Storm Trooper armor from scratch — but if you’ve got the means to buy a full set, Kevin Weir of KW Designs has designed this FEM7 Armor Kit for female Storm Troopers. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Remember Charlie the Unicorn? The creator’s currently crowd-funding a grand finale to the animated series.
- Speaking of crowd-funding, this mom is raising money for her 14-year-old son, Jawan Blevins, to buy him a tablet for creating digital art. The fund has already met its goal, but maybe he can earn an even fancier tablet with our help! Here’s a drawing Blevins created with an iPhone 5, using his finger. Wow.
- Danny Pudi, Alan Tudyk and Christina Kirk have all joined the cast of NBC’s Powerless, a sitcom set in an insurance company in the DC Universe. (via Variety)
- Vinyl jukeboxes are making a comeback.
- Tracy Oliver of Awkward Black Girl and Survivor’s Remorse wrote an editorial for Cosmopolitan about her choice to write stories centered around characters of color — and how it’s been a choice that she was “constantly forced to defend” early on.
- Here’s a Change.org petition asking the prez to change our National Anthem to Darude’s “Sandstorm”. Because … because.
See anything cool out there? Tell us, tell us!
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Do you follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Maddy Myers - Editor