Things We Saw Today: Perhaps Your Valentine Would Like a Star Wars Plushie Bouquet?
If you’ve got a loved one who doesn’t care for flower bouquets, perhaps this Star Wars plushie bouquet would work as an alternative? (via Nerd Approved)
- Here’s The Lord of the Rings movies done in the style of the latest Suicide Squad trailer, complete with “Bohemian Rhapsody.” (via Dorkly)
- Why doesn’t the Earth’s moon have an official name? Besides “the Moon.” We’ve given names to moons on all the other planets. Let’s name our moon!
- Adam Savage had the opportunity to scrutinize the spacesuit used in The Martian, up close and personal (via Makezine). He seemed pretty impressed:
- NBC has just ordered two new comedy pilots, one executive-produced by Amy Poehler, the other by Rashida Jones. (via Jezebel)
- The X-Files has returned, and the ratings are good. Even Deadpool’s impressed!
— Deadpool Movie (@deadpoolmovie) January 25, 2016
Find anything else good on the internet today?
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com