Things We Saw Today: When You’re Ready, Here’s the Final Orphan Black Blooper Reel
Here’s a little something that’ll brighten up your now Orphan Black-less days. The final blooper reel for Orphan Black is here, with Tatiana Maslany being the delight that she is. (via io9)
- Since the photographs of Charlottesville, we’ve seen many of the torch-wielders identified, fired, and more. The father of one of the white nationalists photographed at Charlottesville has publicly denounced his son, and says on behalf of his family, “We do not, never have, and never will, accept his twisted worldview.”(via Daily Dot)
- Mewtwo has arrived on Pokemon GO. (via Polygon)
- Japan-born star Diana Huey is dealing with racist backlash to her role as Ariel in a touring production of The Little Mermaid, because fictional half-fish women are fine, but diversity isn’t? (via Buffalo News)
- Twin Peaks just gave women the best response to cat-callers, writes Jezebel.
- “No tiki torches from any cowards here.” Justin Chon was interviewed by Ava DuVernay for his new film GOOK, and The Hollywood Reporter write-up is lovely.
- Need to catch up on Westworld? Let Jimmi Simpson give you a quick run-down on the events of season 1 over at Vanity Fair.
If anyone wants some good news, Stefan Karl went into full remission and is currently cancer-free! pic.twitter.com/VS9ikmrokD
— ️️ (@Harpeaux) August 13, 2017
Hey, you look like you could use some good news.
That’s it for what we saw today! It was definitely a rough day for lots of us, what did you see today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—