Our Pay What You Want bundles are some of the best deals you can find—and that’s especially true with it comes to often-costly coding courses. Case in point: valued at $1,539, you can pay what you want for our newest nine-course coding bundle at The Mary Sue Shop.
Pick up this bundle and start mastering your pick of skills and programming languages. These nine courses cover:
– The essentials of Python, with hands-on instruction in creating a Flappy Bird clone
– How to build responsive sites from scratch using HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
– Vital Linux concepts for engineers and power users alike
– How to write easily maintainable code with Ruby
– How to streamline your programming with Git
– The basics of Amazon Web Services
And that’s just the beginning. These courses are packed with 92+ hours of instruction, including examples, step-by-step guides, and hands-on projects—everything you need to become an in-demand developer.
Don’t miss your chance to pay what you want for this coding bundle at The Mary Sue Shop!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com