Hilarious NSFW Video About iPhone Fandom. (Some Find It Not-So-Hilarious)
Brand power is potent. And Apple has such powerful name recognition that some people just want the next iPhone or Mac product no matter what else is on the market. Even if another phone could, say, create an island then transform into a jet and fly you there, some people would still rather get an iPhone 4. The below video, which is full of robotically-voiced NSFW language, tells the story of these blinded fans. Don’t let its cute exterior fool you, this video gets pretty verbally brutal.
Have you watched it yet? If so, take a moment to stop laughing, then calm down, and continue reading.
Unless, maybe, you’re one of those people who doesn’t see the humor here. If you’re one of those, you could find some real friends (and a great many enemies as well) on the forums at macrumors.
Here are a few of our favorite comments, from both ends of the spectrum:
- “I don’t find this funny and I don’t have the iPhone 4 nor want one. All this video is saying is “X phone is better then Y, your a moron for wanting Y”. If people want to buy an iPhone thats THEIR choice.”
- How cute, Evo users need to create cartoons to try to prove their phone is not inferior to the iPhone.
- I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. So much so that I kept having to back up the timeline because I couldn’t hear the next punchline. It didn’t help that it involved a cute bear dropping the F bomb. LOL
- The only thing I find funny about this is that it highlights why these iPhone competitors do not sell like the iPhone…too bad fanboys can’t see it, but to spell it out for you: your spec sheet isn’t what’s going to sell your product – it’s the benefit and the value to the consumer. Look at that new FaceTime promo, it creates benefit and value while everyone else is harping on megapixels, inches, and processors.
- Nothing to do with sheep, it’s that the other side does not know how to sell its own product.
- Lol the people who get butthurt over this video are probably Apple fanboys.
Whether or not the EVO is actually better than the iPhone 4, one thing is certain: I am going to be addicted to xtranormal.com for a long time.
(Via Cubicle Bot)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]