Dog Eats Passed-Out Owner’s Infected Toe, Saves His Life

This article is over 13 years old and may contain outdated information

Recommended Videos

Um. So here are the facts as they’ve been reported. Dog-owner Jerry Douthett had a seriously infected big toe and was ignoring medical treatment. Earlier this week, he and his wife went out to celebrate her new status as an American citizen; Douthett had too much to drink, came home and passed out in bed. He awoke to find blood-stained sheets because his dog Kiko HAD EATEN HIS INFECTED TOE. Turns out, had the dog not eaten the bad toe, the infection may have killed Douthett. Good Doggie!

>>>News report at Mediaite.


The Mary Sue is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more about our Affiliate Policy
Author