Would you like to contribute to The Mary Sue? Well, we’d like to hear from folks interested in reporting, commenting on, or producing creative pieces on all aspects of geek culture.
Contributing to The Mary Sue is a paid position, with varying rates. If you’d like to help increase our rates, please consider subscribing and encouraging your friends to do so as well! Subscriptions allow us to fulfill our promise of paying for every single freelance post on the site. This form is for folks with a passion about a topic or a post they’d like to republish.
If you’d like to become a contributor, please use the form below to tell us:
- Your name, email, and what time zone you’re in.
- Your spheres of geek expertise. This gives us a good idea of what sort of stories you’ll be able to write for us generally.
- Pitch us some ideas! Be specific about what form the post would take (list, interview, review, etc).
- A link to your blog/website or another website where you’ve been published
- A link to one example of your best relevant writing. No fiction, please, just direct reporting, commentary, essays, blog posts, etc.
And please be patient! There are a lot of you answering this form, we will not be able to get back to you immediately. If you’d like to reach us faster, please use the above email address. If you think we may have missed a submissions email from you, feel free to follow up with us after a week.