Open Thread: Arrow – Suicide Squad
where does he get those wonderful toys
While the last episode of CW’s Arrow proved extremely adventurous, the latest was being hyped up a great deal. Did it live up to that hype?
The answer, I’m sorry to say, is “not really.” Not that the episode wasn’t a good one, it was, I think I was just expecting more from something titled, “Suicide Squad.” Here are a few moments of note…
- Oliver saying, “This time when I kill Slade…” If I’m being honest, I don’t remember if we already knew that.
- Diggle protecting Felicity.
- Easter egg Ostrander Hotel/Suite
- “Ex husband, new boyfriend” is the name of my new band.
- “Do you two need some counseling? I’m a trained therapist.” HARLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Easter egg, “5th and Giffen.”
- Deathstroke is so sentimental! He brought that mask from the island completely in
- Was that the first time Lyla was called Harbinger? I’m sorry, my memory is TERRIBLE!
- Poor, Sean Maher. He was barely in his feature Shrapnel episode and then he gets his head blown up shortly into this one. Then again, off camera…
- Where in the world is this home video of Shado from?
- “I’m not that easy to kill,” damn right, Canary.
- Waller gets an Arrow visit…and oh…they have a past. She knows he “killed” Slade but hasn’t yet figured out the new mercenary in town, Deathstroke, is actually the dead man come back to life.
Let us know what you thought of the episode in the comments! Next week, “Birds of Prey.”