Open Thread: Arrow – Time of Death
where does he get those wonderful toys
Arrow returned from its brief hiatus last night. Let us know what you thought of “Time of Death.”
Some possible talking points:
- I swear to god, KORD Enterprises has been name-checked so often we better get Ted Kord on this show soon.
- I thought we were going to have to suffer through William Tockman but they pulled in “Clock King” rather quickly.
- OMG workout porn threesome! SYSTEM OVERLOAD. SHUTTING DOWN.
- Passing time comparing actual scars.
- Quentin apologizes to Oliver and I’m really feeling bad they haven’t told him about Arrow yet.
- I really, really love how this has become the Arrow/Canary show now.
- Felicity training is adorable, much like Felicity herself.
- “You’re lucky your life doesn’t revolve around lying.” HAHAHAHAHA
- Felicity feels inadequate and OH GOD I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
- Mommy Lance is dating. Obviously.
- Aww, it’s Sin’s dad in the downed plane.
- Felicity putting on her superheroing-leather jacket. What else is there to say about this lady?
- What in the hell was that stair slide Arrow pulled?
- Felicity took a bullet for Sara, gets a scar of her own, and reassurance from Oliver that she’ll always be his girl. Sobbing.
- How is Sara being a bartender a good idea. Vigilante activities occur at night. Bar tending activities occur at night.
- Laurel finally attending AA.
- “I’d like you to meet Slade Wilson.”
Marc Guggenheim also tweeted a closer look at one of the other Easter Eggs from the episode. An advertisement for a Blue Devil movie on the side of the bus Arrow saved.
Click on the image to enlarge and let us know what you thought of the episode in the comments!
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]