DOJ halts the Epstein Files release, and Hillary Clinton wastes no time accusing Donald Trump of ‘hiding something’

On February 15, 2026, multiple news outlets reported that the Department of Justice had sent an internal communication to Congress acknowledging that it had released all documents on the Jeffrey Epstein case. The news came just a few days after Attorney General Pam Bondi’s damning House Judiciary Committee hearing, where she basically didn’t answer any questions, deflected, and avoided accountability.
According to a piece published by BBC 2 days ago, an excerpt from the letter that Pam Bondi and Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche sent members of the Congress read, “In accordance with the requirements of the Act, and as described in various Department submissions to the courts of the Southern District of New York assigned to the Epstein and Maxwell prosecutions and related orders, the Department released all ‘records, documents, communications and investigative materials in the possession of the Department’ that ‘relate to’ any of nine different categories.”
The Department of Justice says that it has no more files to release in the Jeffrey Epstein case
The United States Department of Justice, through a letter sent to the House and Senate Judiciary members, let them know that it had reached the end of the Epstein Files release, meaning that the department wouldn’t be releasing any additional information related to the case. As mentioned previously, this correspondence contained information related to all the documents that the DOJ had released at the time of sending it. Additionally, it contained a disclosure, mentioning that the department had not withheld any information “on the basis of embarrassment, reputational harm, or political sensitivity.”
The memo from the DOJ also included the names of individuals who were at least mentioned once in the Jeffrey Epstein Files, including those who “are or were a government official or politically exposed person.” According to the letter, these individuals appeared in a “wide variety of contexts” and also included those who had”extensive direct email contact with Epstein or Maxwell.”
Hillary Clinton alleges a massive cover-up by the Trump administration in relation to the Jeffrey Epstein case
As more and more information has come out in relation to the Jeffrey Epstein case, several people, especially those who have been at the forefront of the fight, have alleged that the Trump administration is trying to cover up the case. While some have believed that the reason behind the same is Trump’s own involvement in the case, others have held that he is trying to protect his “billionaire friends.”
Among the people to claim that Donald Trump is actively suppressing the Jeffrey Epstein investigation is former First Lady of the United States, Hillary Clinton, whose husband and former United States President, Bill Clinton, has been name-dropped multiple times in relation to the case. Appearing for an interview on BBC News on February 17, 2026, Hillary said that the Trump administration was involved in “a continuing cover-up” concerning the Epstein probe. She also added, “There’s something uh about this administration’s attitude toward this, which I think really leads us to conclude they have something to hide.”
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]