It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
You Must Have Brains To Be Eligible For This Zombie Scholarship
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:15 pm, November 23rd, 2012
Everyone deserves to be able to further their education if they want. Even zombies. Who are we to discriminate? What? This is a “Zombie Scholarship,” not a scholarship for zombies? Well, I’m going to have to rethink this whole thing.
ScholarshipExperts.com have this quirky scholarship listed on their website as “Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship” and is offering $1,000 to the recipient who meets their criteria:
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2018) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Submit an online short written response (250 words or less) for the topic:
- Imagine that your high school/college has been overrun with Zombies. Your math professor, the cafeteria ladies and even your best friend have all joined the walking dead. Use your brain to flesh out a plan to avoid the Zombies, including where you would hide and the top 5 things you would bring with you to stay alive.
I like that they capitalize zombies.
Something tells me a lot of you would have fun with this. Am I right? The application deadline is December 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm Eastern and the winner will be notified at the end of February next year. Read the full set of rules here.