Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Miss Piggy as Rosie the Riveter
by Alanna Bennett | 5:29 pm, August 15th, 2011
- This is an interesting article on the (brief) de-objectification of women in ’90s action movies. (At Pajiba)
This is a TARDIS corset, and I will not rest until I come closer to owning one. (At Geeks Are Sexy)
This Spider-Man pizza is making us very hungry, and while we don’t appreciate that, we do appreciate the idea and the execution, and there’s no doubt we’ll be rearranging our pepperonis the next time there’s a pizza in front of us. (At Global Geek News)
And finally, some brilliant soul on Tumblr was re-watching ’90s cartoon classic Recess and noticed that Mr. Dude is fully the love-child of Captain Jack Harkness and the Tenth Doctor. Our minds, they are blown. (At The Ducktah)
WHOA. We always had a crush on him, and now we know it was at least partially our brains connecting themselves to future mega-crushes. Brains work like that, right?
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- New Season Of Sister Wives This Summer
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?