Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Miss Piggy and A New Cross-Genre Beau
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, January 10th, 2012
- Jane Espenson of… well, all sci-fi television pretty much ever in the last decade or two… discusses being your own best audience. (HuffPo)
- Elizabeth Banks knows how to deal with haters. (Blastr)
Lego, you pull our emotions back and forth so bad it’s whiplash. (Collider)
- Richard Schiff is going to play a scientist in Man of Steel. Okay, great for Man of Steel, but we’re also fans of The West Wing here, so also TOOOOOBYYYYYY!
Redditor prematurealzheimers has got a Facebook Timeline banner so great that it saved science. (And yes, she knows she’s holding the wrong arm up in her profile pic, she’s flipped it.) (The Daily What)
- '50 Shade Of Grey' Director Announced
- The Public Loves this Superman, Why the Bad Reviews?
- 'Girls' Adds A New Boy
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian Statue Unveiled