Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Hair Sticks… That Are Battle Axes
by Susana Polo | 4:58 pm, May 28th, 2012
An excellent addition to any Female Dwarf Fighter cosplay, I think. (I Heart Chaos)
- Mommy’s New Tattoo, A Bedtime Story for People sounds pretty cute. (The Frisky)
- Patricia Hernandez chronicles game company for girls Purple Moon. (Kotaku)
Tony, I know you like disguising the suit as other things, but I think this one lacks a certain subtlety. (Neatorama)
- Sue at DC Women Kicking Ass interviews the creators of DC’s Ame-comi girls, a digital series based entirely on set of anime styled figurines that DC had manufactured… and they kind of make it sound like a good comic.
Hey! Listen! (Fashionably Geek)
- Joey Exposito explains why he loves Catwoman. (IGN)
Cthulhu Barbie is here to give you unrealistic expectations about women’s bodies. /spooky voice (Neatorama)
- Ridley Scott is amused by the idea of a Harrison Ford cameo in his Blade Runner sequel.
And finally, if it isn’t swelteringly hot where you are for this Memorial Day, enjoy the thought of some backyard barbecues in the warmth from this second Death Star fire pit.
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- The Best And Worst Reality TV Shows