It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: Free Comic Book Day Is Giving us A Buffy/Alien Crossover
by Susana Polo | 5:01 pm, May 4th, 2012
When Dark Horse Comics makes the official comics for both series, this is a thing that can happen. Better get to your local store tomorrow! (Bleeding Cool)
- The Frisky rounds up eleven of the toughest women ever on film.
Happy Star Wars Day from this tortoise. (Life in the Slow Lane)
- Remember those animal mating and sex cartoons that were illustrated with charming humanoid figures? It’s a book now. (Manala Next Door)
We were speechless. (Jangsara)
- Here is a worthy Kickstarter project you might direct your browsers to: The Adventures of Tomorrow Jones.
Happy Avengers Day, from Xander, Willow, and Buffy. (Draw2D2)
- Steven Moffat was on NPR. Listen here.
These Triforce earrings are pretty clever, and also look pretty easy to DIY. (Fashionably Geek)
- A woman uncovered the smuggling secret of a “sophisticated” ring of cocaine smugglers… in a box of bargain store box of tampons. (The Jane Dough)
This picture is from a Bonnie-Burton-curated show of fan art created by women of women, and you can see more at io9.