Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Boba Fett’s Carbonite Crunch Ice Cream
by Alanna Bennett | 4:59 pm, August 1st, 2011
Wait, first Ron Swanson’s “Give Me All the Bacon and Eggs You Have” ice cream, now Boba Fett’s “Carbonite Crunch?” Ben & Jerry, please tell me you’re doing everything you can to make this happen. I’m sorry, I worry you might have heard that as “do a lot to make this happen.” What I meant was DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN. (At Geeks Are Sexy)
- So apparently Glamour thinks that those Harry Potter theme weddings we praised a few weeks back are incredibly tacky and childish, and that hosting one would just mean making a fool of yourself in front of your guests. All I’m saying is, they’re obviously not inviting the right people to your wedding.
Also, apparently Leonard Nimoy directed that Tom Selleck/Steve Guttenberg/Ted Danson vehicle Three Men and A Baby…Wait, what? (At Mental Floss)
- Cartoonist and educator Steve Bissette is calling for a boycott of Marvel over their treatment of Jack Kirby and his heirs. (At Comics Beat)
This LEGO dragon ACTUALLY breathes fire. Just don’t burn down the house. Or melt those LEGOs. (At Technabob)
I can’t remember the last time I wanted to eat art so badly. (At Buzz Feed)
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films