Things We Saw Today: A TARDIS Big Enough For An Engagement Ring
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, June 7th, 2012
The real question is, are we looking at a tiny box…or a giant engagement ring? (via When Geeks Wed)
- Check out some Mad Men nail art at The Frisky!
- Marvel has cancelled Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes but will be rolling out another Avengers cartoon next year titled Marvel’s Avengers Assemble. Could this have something to do with the Disney/Marvel merger and consolidating their efforts? Probably. (via Newsarama)
- In related news, Samuel L. Jackson is going to be in the Robocop remake. (via MTV)
- Also adorable? Using tennis balls to hold just about anything in your house. (via Lifehacker)
- Genesys is holding a contest for the launch of their new table top RPG hitting stores this year. ”We are looking for nine strong, game savvy ladies with mad table top skills to cast as representatives of the lead roles [of the Nine Fates],” they write. “The winners of the 1 of the 9 Contest will not only have the best job ever but also free attendance to events such as Gen Con, Dragon Con and our own Fable Streams VIP Launch events in a one year contract with Fable Streams, parent company of Genesys, as 1 of the 9 Fates.” Check out more details on their website.
- Yeaaaaaah, why do people hate Black Widow so much? (via Fempop)
Quantum Mechanix has some delightful new Battlestar Galactica offerings. Viper and Raider plush toys! $11.95 each or $19.95 for the pair.
- This guy thought it would be funny to dress like a zombie to scare his friends. Instead, he almost got shot. (via Blastr)
- The web series we previously showed you a trailer for, Auror’s Tale, has started a Kickstarter campaign to fund the rest of the series.
- Surprise! Most games geared toward young girls don’t teach valuable life lessons. Buzzfeed has a rundown of a few of the worst.
This is a still from the latest Arrow trailer from the CW. Yup, that looks like the villain Deathstroke’s mask to me. Oh, happy day! (via Alan Kistler)