Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Best Capitol Portrait Of Them All
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:01 pm, March 12th, 2013
- We got some pretty interesting news about life on Mars today. Our sister site Geekosystem has more.
- Watch The Woman With The World’s Strongest Vagina Show Off Her Skills via The Frisky.
- Some bad planning led to disaster at a recent My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic convention called LasPegasus Unicon. There’s claims of fraud, folks were kicked out of hotel rooms and even Tara Strong’s talent fee check bounced. (via MTV)
I’m pretty sure Robert Kirkman just got finished telling Conan O’Brien he refused to agree to a line of Walking Dead perfume. So here’s some generic zombie perfume instead. (via Design Taxi)
- The Geek Twins give us “The 10 Best Uses of Canes in Science Fiction.”
- Earlier today we told you Sherlock will definitely have a fourth season, and perhaps a fifth, but we’ve also learned director Paul McGuigan will not be directing any of the third season episodes because of his commitments to Frankenstein. Instead, Jeremy Lovering will direct at least the first episode in the series. (via Deadline)
- The Beat reports Justice League of America #1 is DC’s biggest book since 1996. According to Comichron’s listings, the title that sold so well in 1996 was “Superman: The Wedding Album Collector’s Edition.”
You don’t mess with Wolverine but you really don’t mess with Toddler Wolverine. (via Nerd Approved)
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement