Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Princess Bubblegum Does Science
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:03 pm, January 14th, 2013
- The Frisky presents the best moments from the Golden Globes in GIFs and videos.
- Lots of news from DC Comics today. I, Vampire, DC Presents, and Superman Family Adventures have been cancelled. Robert Venditti (new Demon Knights writer) and Jim Zub are off the new Constantine book, Jeff Lemire and Ray Fawkes are on. Jim Zubkavich is off Birds of Prey, Christy Marx is on. Both those creator changes happened before the newly announced teams had an issue out, FYI. Paul Cornell also announced the end of Saucer Country over at Vertigo. (via The Beat)
- The San Anselmo Planning Commission has approved a new park in California to be built on land donated by George Lucas. It will feature statues of Yoda and Indiana Jones. (via Yahoo)
- It seems women’s magazines are pretty bad when it comes to talking about gaming. (via New World Notes)
- We reported on Pirates of the Caribbean 5 getting a writer earlier today but now it’s got a release date – July 10, 2015. Also: The Muppets 2 will be released on March 21, 2014 and Maleficent has been moved up to March 14, 2014. (via Collider)
- A serious explanation as to why boob-shaped armor is stupid. (via borderhouse)
Wil Wheaton’s phone made a funny when he downloaded World of Goo.
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Is a New Girl Coming to The New Girl?