Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: These Hobbit Cupcakes Would Make for a Great Second Breakfast
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, December 16th, 2012
- Is this Christmas card of Alexander Skarsgård wearing a snowflake sweater and cradling a Santa hat-wearing cat Photoshopped? Probably. Do I care? No. (via The Frisky)
- Via MIT Technology Review, meet Julie Larson-Green, the head of Windows product development at Microsoft and “The Woman Charged With Making Windows 8 Succeed.”
- Badass Digest tells us all about the time J.R.R. Tolkien pulled a George Lucas and retconned parts of the The Hobbit. He had a better reason than “Man, the Ewoks should really blink!,” though.
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Vampire Diaries Gets a Spin off