Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: This Star Wars/M.C. Escher Mashup Makes Me Want to Re-Watch Labyrinth
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, December 13th, 2012
- I agree with The Frisky: The dress Cate Blanchett wore to one of the Hobbit premieres is totally Princess Leia-in-A New Hope-esque. Probably a good thing she didn’t go for the bun-hair, though.
- The Huffington Post‘s new STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) mentorship program invites female students ages 14-21 to apply for mentorship by a female scientist, engineer or science writer who shares their particular area of interest.
Ohhh, Mike. That backpack is bigger than you are! Head to Collider for one more promo shot from Monsters, Inc. prequel Monsters University, set to come out next summer.
- There’s a site called HowManyPeopleAreInSpaceRightNow.com that tells you… how many people are in space right now. At the moment it’s three. (via BoingBoing)
- Our own Jill Pantozzi implores comic book readers to Stop Reading Comics You Don’t Like in the most recent addition to her column Hey, That’s My Cape!, which has a new home over at IGN.com.
- Today is the second day of We Love Fine‘s 12 Days of Holidays Sale. Today’s sale items are kid’s shirts; check back every day through the 23rd to see if something you’ve been coveting is selling on the cheap.
- Teresa Giudice Celebrates Birthday With Melissa Gorga
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?