Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Have a Happy Hanukkah With This Trilobite Menorah
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, December 8th, 2012
- Via The Frisky, “The Supreme Court will take up California’s ban on same-sex marriage, a case that could give the justices the chance to rule on whether gay Americans have the same constitutional right to marry as heterosexuals.”
- Lee Pace—Ned from Pushing Daisies, Thranduil from The Hobbit, Roy from The Fall and someone in Breaking Dawn Part 2, but I don’t like to remember that—confirmed on the The Hobbit red carpet that he’s auditioning for the lead in Guardians of the Galaxy. (/Film)
Grumpy Cat nail art. Because why not? (Fashionably Geek)
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Is This Melissa Gorga's Music Photoshoot?