The team over at decluttr has put together a map of which Pokémon is most “wanted” in each U.S. state. They measured a Pokémon’s relative popularity by looking at how many times a state’s residents Googled “how to catch” or “how to find” that Pokémon on Pokémon Go. (via Nerdist)
- Feminist Frequency posted an awesome interview with Amber Galloway Gallego, who translates pop music into sign language at live shows.
- The winners of the inaugural Prism Awards for excellence in LGBTQIA comics have been announced.
- Wynonna Earp showrunner Emily Andras told Entertainment Weekly why now is the right time for “a pregnant superhero” on the show.
- Will Surtr be the big bad in Thor: Ragnarok? These Funko toys might tell us.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming dominated the box office this weekend, pulling in $117 million for the year’s third-best opening in North America. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
(Featured image via Niantic)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]