Things We Saw Today: All the Last Jedi Teasers We Can Find to Tide Us Over Till Tomorrow’s Trailer
Psst, have you heard the news? A full trailer for The Last Jedi is scheduled to air tomorrow during Monday Night Football. Tickets for the movie go on presale tomorrow, too! To help take our minds off the anticipation, the internet is overloading us with teasers. TBH, I could watch Daisy Ridley swing that lightsaber for days. (via i09)
If you’re feeling impatient for the full trailer, take this teaser’s advice and just … breathe.
This one is only 5 seconds long, shows nothing but Kylo Ren’s lightsaber, and I don’t care, I LOVE IT.
While we’re at it, why not rewatch this teaser from April? It still gives me chills.
- I can’t imagine how many people had to approve this Dove ad, which features a black model removing her skin suit to reveal a white woman underneath, before it hit the internet. Too many. One person would have been too many but this was definitely too many. (via Jezebel)
- Attorney Lisa Bloom had made a career from representing victims of sexual harassment and assault (including Bill Cosby’s accusers). So we didn’t really understand why she signed up to rep Harvey Weinstein at this point in time. Thankfully, she has since resigned and enjoying some
good optics“cycle therapy.” (via Gothamist)
- A reminder of what is still happening in Puerto Rico while Trump and Pence stage outrage at an NFL game.
- A long-lost interview with Selena was recently found. It’s beautiful and heartbreaking. (via Atlas Obscura)
- I haven’t stopped thinking about this in two days:
I highly recommend reading through the whole conversation around that tweet, as documented by Broadway World.
That’s it over here. What did you all see today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]