There’s been a lot of speculation over the title of the fourth Avengers film, set to release in 2019. Will it be Infinity War: Part 2, or Just Kidding, Everyone’s Not Dead or even Electric Boogaloo? It looks like the official title might be out, thanks to some eagle-eyed nerds who noticed an update on cinematographer Trent Opaloch’s website. The cinematographer, who worked on Infinity War and the Captain America films, recently listed Avengers: End Game as one of his credits. Doctor Strange uses the phrase in Infinity War, and it makes sense as title, considering this film will close a pretty big chapter of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. What do you think of End Game?
(via Comic Book Resources, image: Marvel Studios)
- Todd Howard, director of Bethesda Game Studios, calls out Sony for not supporting cross-platform play in Fallout 76. (via Polygon)
- Peter Firmin, the creator of classic British kids shows Clangers and Bagpuss, has passed away at 89 years old. (via Deadline)
- Ever wanted to watch a mini-documentary on Waluigi? Your prayers have been answered. (via Nerdist)
- The A.V. Club lists their favorite comics of 2018 so far. Did yours make the cut? (via A.V. Club)
- Wakanda World Cup uniforms? Sure, why not. (via io9)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]ysue.com