The Mary Sue Holiday 2015 Gift Guide, Part 4: Stuff and Things
Know someone in need of whosits and whatsits? Fear not! We’ve got some nerdy suggestions that will keep them shiny all year long.
1. For the Browncoat in your life, these Firefly pints and glasses would make an excellent addition to their collection!
2. Or how about a Firefly Serenity fleece blanket for their bunk?
3. Every home can use a little more Phasma in it! Thankfully, Hallmark has got your back.
4. We featured these Tinysaurs last year, but I’m including them once more because I was 100% satisfied with my gift-giving experience. 10/10, would play God with a tiny dinosaur again.
5. I can’t remember the last time I used a pencil, but I am still all in for this Harry Potter spell set.
6. Star Trek Cookie Cutters make a fairly inexpensive festive gift.
7. Loot Crate is a great option for gift-giving, and allows you to purchase one-time boxes or a subscription that you can cancel at anytime.
8. I’m also a big fan of Landfall Freight. Their boxes tend to be more expensive than Loot Crate, but they’re incredibly unique and feature female-lead stories and rad lady creators. (The packaging is also gorgeous.)
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]