Things We Saw Today: The Title for Westworld Season 2 Gives Us Our First Clue of What to Expect
The first season of HBO’s Westworld was called “The Maze.” Now, showrunners Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy have revealed the title for the upcoming second season, which is set to premiere next month.
According to Collider, the title of the new season is “The Door,” which Nolan revealed in an interview with Entertainment Weekly saying, “If the first season was a journey inward, this is a journey outward. This is a search for what is else is beyond the park, and what else is in the park. Are there more parks? How big is the park? What’s beyond the park? We think of our seasons as discrete components in the series, to the point where we’ve named our seasons. The first season was called ‘The Maze.’ The second season is called ‘The Door.’”
- So, apparently Shia LaBeouf is playing his own dad in a biopic…about himself. With Lucas Hedges playing him. It’s all very weird. (via /Film)
- Archie will soon be visiting the world of Batman ’66 in this adorable-looking crossover comic! (via SyFy Wire)
- The Black Panther himself, Chadwick Boseman, is taking to the SNL stage as host on April 7th, with musical guest, Cardi B! (via Vulture)
- Check out Renee Zellweger in a first look at her in the title role of the Judy Garland biopic, Judy. (via Variety)
- HBO’s Insecure is currently in production on Season Three! And Issa Rae is all about celebrating that fact on social media! (via Issa Rae on Twitter)
- Check out the latest Forces of Destiny video, featuring Rose and Finn! (via @clubjade on Twitter)
What have you seen out there today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]