Things We Saw Today: The Most Adorable Mass Effect Sneakers Ever
Things We Saw Today
Yes, the N7 is on the tongue, and like every squad member is on them and they’re all just as adorable. See more pictures at Fashionably Geek.
- The gaming community turned yesterday to the culture of harassment in professional fighting games, and the unfortunately-not-universal idea that there’s a difference between trash talk and racism or misogyny, and it reached a number of people outside the gaming community, too. Chris Sims responded here to Giant Bomb’s piece on the subject. The Penny Arcade Report also had a similar informative piece.
- The Hairpin explains why Katharine Hepburn was a HBIC.
Kelly Sue DeConnick and Phil Noto are resurrecting (har) one of Dark Horse Comics’ most popular heroines: Ghost. (Comic Book Resources)
- Sorry Ghostbusters fans (including Jamie). Dan Aykroyd has confirmed that Bill Murray is not down for another movie. (/Film)
- Alyssa Rosenberg offers a pop culture guide to surviving the War on Women. (ThinkProgress)
This person has created a mockup for Muppets Legos and we love them. And the legos. (Lego)
- Nerdcaliber investigates the sometimes not-that-subtle racism that arises in parts of the cosplaying community when geeks of color get dressed up.
- This is a DIY slingshot controller for Angry Birds. Yup. (Engadget)
This is a cake shaped like Bubo, from the original Clash of the Titans. (CakeCentral)
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org