Things We Saw Today: The Cast of Parks and Recreation is Down for a Reunion
Plus Solo secrets, GDT, and more!
This week in Please Goddess Make This Happen: Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to promote their crafting competition series Making It, when Ellen asked them about a possible Parks and Recreation reunion. Both stars were immediately up for it, with Offerman joking “We said that if Beyoncé will play the mayor, we’ll bring the show back.” Poehler responded by saying, “Oh my God, I’ll speak for everybody and say we would all do it. I think we’d all do it someday. It would be amazing.” Their co-stars took to social media to discuss how much they loved working on the show:
— chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) May 22, 2018
— Rob Lowe (@RobLowe) May 22, 2018
— Adam Scott (@mradamscott) May 24, 2018
(via Buzzfeed, image: NBC)
- Learning physics activates new parts of your brain, according to a new scientific study. (via Medical Xpress)
- Katherine Langford will not be reprising her role in the third season of 13 Reasons Why. (via TVLine)
- Direct your own horror fantasy masterpieces with this new Guillermo del Toro action figure! Doug Jones not included. (via Syfywire)
- Discover all the Easter eggs and inside references with this Solo: A Star Wars Story guide. (via Den of Geek)
- Astronaut Alan Bean, the fourth man to walk on the moon, has died at age 86. (via CNN)
— NASA Solar System (@NASASolarSystem) May 26, 2018
Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]