Things We Saw Today: Artist Spiotto Makes Westworld and Other Geek Faves Really, Really Cute
We’ve covered the work of Spiotto before, and love his Little Golden Books-esque covers depicting various geeky favorites as adorable children’s books. You can check out even more of his work over at io9, and if you want to see these covers in person, and will be in the Los Angeles Area, you can check out his exhibit, Storytime 3 at Gallery 1988 East in Los Angeles this weekend!
- If you really, really love the show Girls, and are sad it’s coming to an end, have we got an exhibit for you!
- Boing Boing has a 360-degree camera in a bunny pen for all your cuteness needs!
- Adele’s album 21 has somehow broken yet another record. (via Jezebel)
- Ian McKellen narrates his own life as a gay youth for a poignant short film directed by Joe Stephenson for Tate Britain’s new Queer British Art exhibit. (via Towleroad)
- Check out this awesome fiction anthology celebrating 40 years of Star Wars! (via SyFy Wire)
- Emma Watson confirms what we already know: the only way men will get used to female action leads is if they see more of them. (via Refinery29)
That’s it for us today. What have you seen out there?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—