When I was this kid’s age, I never would have been able to sit through an episode of The Walking Dead. Hell, I’m an adult and I haven’t made it through the whole first episode. Props to her. (Fashionably Geek)
- This high school teacher might get fired for using the word vagina during his textbook science lesson on human reproduction. (The Frisky)
- It’s official, Amanda Abbington has joined the cast of Sherlock, and might appear in more than once episode.
A Weeping Angel toilet paper cosy. (Whimsical Frippery)
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun submits this formal apology for hiring a female writer and then allowing her to use an incidental picture of herself in a post (or, like, not really).
- The strange story of Mary MacLane, 1902 author of I Await the Devil’s Coming. (The Awl)
Hot Topic has the leggings Ariel always wanted to wear… (Fashionably Geek)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has grabbed B.J. Novak. (Superhero Hype)
- Toy Story and The Walking Dead are the same thing. (Blastr)
Ugggghhhh is Pacific Rim out yet? (MTV Movies)
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org