Things We Saw Today: Evan Rachel Wood Bestows Wise Advice to Millie Bobby Brown Involving Licking a Toilet Seat
Variety has an awesome series of videos called Actors on Actors in which two actors are paired in conversation about their craft and industry. In their most recent episode, they paired Westworld‘s Evan Rachel Wood and Stranger Things‘ Millie Bobby Brown. Talk about powerful female characters! In the above clip, you’ll see that Wood has some wise advice for Brown about how she should “lick a toilet seat” before reading Internet comments! Yowza. That’s intense. In another clip from the conversation, Brown reveals that she auditioned for the role that eventually went to Dafne Keen in Logan.
The interview will air in its entirety on Variety’s Actors on Actors Season 6, which premieres June 13 on PBS. It will likely appear on Variety’s YouTube channel shortly thereafter, so subscribe to it so you don’t miss it!
- Check out this first look at Marvel’s “Venomverse” over at Nerdist!
- Sigourney Weaver is set to star in District 9 director, Neil Blomkamp’s latest sci-fi project, which isn’t a feature film, but a series of short films to be released online called Oats, Volume 1. You can check out the trailer at The Daily Dot. And for more info, visit www.oatsstudios.com.
- In the most recent episode of Doctor Who, we learn that Bill has absolutely zero love for Donald Trump, which makes a lot of sense. (via Salon)
- Chill with this alarmist headline for your Wonder Woman review, The Guardian! Damn!
- Curious about the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride at Disney’s California Adventure theme park in Anaheim? You can check out some quality video footage of it over at io9.
Lastly, in preparation for the release of Wonder Woman on Friday, check out this awesome video tour of the Wonder Woman Family Museum, curated by Christie Marston, the granddaughter of Wonder Woman creator William Moulton Marston. (via SyFy Wire)
Well, that’s what we’ve got for you today! What have you seen out there?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]