Things We Saw Today: On-Set Photos of AMC’s Preacher Adaptation
Joseph Gilgun looks appropriately blasphemous in his Cassidy costume for AMC’s Preacher, adapted from Garth Ennis’ comic book series of the same name. The pilot, developed by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, will also star Ian Colletti as Arseface. You can check out a picture of him too, via Uproxx. (set image via Old Lamy Mission Movie Set)
- CNBC interviewed several women who work in tech about how internet harassment has become the new normal for them, as well as their thoughts on support systems, coping mechanisms, and the idea of a “safe space” online.
- This infographic explains which of your dusty ol’ Rock Band instruments will work in Rock Band 4. (via Eurogamer)
- Vin Diesel is making an unexpected sequel to xXx, the goofy-as-heck action flick that he starred in over a decade ago.
- It’s another too-brief teaser for Supergirl (embedded above), containing almost nothing new. But hey, at least we’re not getting spoiled? October 26th can’t come fast enough! (via Blastr)
- The NYPD recently arrested a handful of well-known Times Square artists: a group of women who pose in body paint. The officers confiscated the women’s clothing and personal items, forcing them to undergo questioning while wearing their robes. The whole story’s just vile.
- Microsoft’s virtual assistant will be coming to Android soon, and yes, they’re still calling it Cortana (via Engadget).
- News updates about the Ashley Madison hack, which now seems to have motivated two suicides, continue to be so depressing that we can hardly bear it.
- Fans of Scandal dominate social media above all other fandoms, and now they’ve got the stats to back that up. The Walking Dead‘s fandom is a close second (via Variety).
Find anything fun on the internet today? You know the drill: see something, share something!
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—