Things We Saw Today: What “Beyoncé Voters” Really Want From the Government
1. To stop being called "Beyonce Voters," I'd guess.
Here’s what “Beyonce voters” really want from government Here’s what all the single ladies really want from the government — and it isn’t for a President to put a ring on it.
Posted by Mic on Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Despite what willfully ignorant political pundits would have you believe, all the single ladies want the same things out of government as everyone else. (via Mic on Facebook)
- Star Wars is sticking to the commitment they made at the Force Awakens panel of a more inclusive galaxy far far away, including playable female stormtroopers in Star Wars Battlefront. (via @stillgray on Twitter)
- The United States Department of Education thinks video games are the future. (via Polygon)
Yeah, Borderlands Funko Pop! There’s more where that came from, but you’ve still got a bit of a wait before you empty your wallet on them. (via Funko)
- The Project Almanac director, Dean Isrealite, will take up the Power Rangers reboot. The real one, not the hilariously gritty “fan” version. (via Variety)
- Heroes Reborn is getting yet another major original actor/character. (via Blastr)
A Japanese whiskey company mills incredibly detailed ice cubes in shapes like Batman, Mario, Godzilla, and more. (via Dorkly)
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—