Things We Saw Today: 3D Cake Molds, Uh, Find A Way
Hold onto your bundts!
Oct 9th, 2014, 5:55 pm
Every $16 silicon dinosaur cake mold will get you a t-rex, a brontosaurus, a stegosaurus, and the limitless pleasure of playing God. (via Geekologie)
- This Halloween, learn to appraise with a blog of all the haunted items that have ever appeared on Antiques Roadshow. (via Laughing Squid)
- YA author Zilpha Keatley Snyder has passed away at 87. (via Publishers Weekly)
- A woman proposed to her girlfriend using a musical about their relationship. The bar has officially been raised. (via Jezebel)
Bowie figurines from A Large Evil Corporation, the company with a bit of red on them! (via Neatorama)
- A lost Sherlock Holmes film has been discovered after almost half a century! (via Variety)
- Magnet Releasing is financing and distributing XX, an anthology of horror films directed by women. (via The AV Club)
I’m just going to tell myself this is a Marauder’s Map for Minas Tirith. I like that explanation. (via io9)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]