Things We Saw Today: The ISS Has A Really Great View
Oct 5th, 2014, 4:30 pm
I’ve got a few trees and a bunch of buildings, so I guess the International Space Station wins this round. “The Milky Way steals the show from Sahara sands that make the Earth glow orange,” wrote astronaut/photographer Reid Wiseman. (via NASA)
- Looks like director Tommy Wirkola has dropped out of the Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters sequel. (via /Film)
- Self-Destructing SSDs Will Nuke Themselves If You Text Them a Code Word. (via Gizmodo)
- Statistician uses math to predict the survivability of Game of Thrones characters. Let me guess, R + L = everyone dies? (via Blastr)
Any The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker fans in the house? (via StoreEnvy)
- The Beat has an interesting piece up titled, “RIP Saturday Morning Cartoons 1962-2014.” Also filed under depressing.
- CBS Sports Network to debut weekly all-female sports talk show. (via Sports Illustrated, tipster Abigail)
- GE is building a helmet that sees inside your head. (via The Daily Dot)
Would you like to open your front door with “Space Keys?” Wooshing sound not included. (via Gizmodo)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Jill Pantozzi - Editor in Chief