Things We Saw Today: That’s No Little Prince… That’s a Jedi on a Space Station!
Use the feels, Teepublic.
Express your love for Star Wars and classic children’s books with a “Le Petit Jedi” t-shirt with a perfect artistic homage to the cover of The Little Prince. It’s as if a million voices suddenly cried out in “want!” (via Teepublic)
- Patrick Stewart proves he’s the best Starfleet captain ever with a surprise visit to an ailing Trekkie child thanks to the Make-A-Wish foundation. (via Huffington Post)
- Robots and zombies and aliens, oh my! Fight through the apocalypse of your choice in a new table top RPG that lets you and your friends see how you’d fare at the end of the world. (via io9)
- Andrew Garfield says the studio cut some really “deep stuff” out of Amazing Spider-Man 2. Holy crap, how does stuff keep surfacing that was cut from that movie!? I left the theater convinced they used every single inch of film they shot. (via Digital Spy)
The pull of this Star Wars-inspired house’s tractor beam is so strong we can feel it all the way from where it was built in South Korea. You absolutely would not have to force us to live there. (Heh heh. Get it? Yeah, I’ll just show myself out.) (via Geekologie)
- You finally don’t have to wonder what would happen if each of the new Who Doctors put on the Sorting Hat. And yeah, this is 100% accurate. (via Cheezburger)
- Having your own little Stormageddon? Be prepared with a police box stroller fit for a Time Lord. (via Nerd Approved)
- Twitter’s new movie ads will target you based on what you tweet about. Our entire timelines are suddenly ads for Guardians of the Galaxy. (via Time)
What!? Minecraft is evolving! Redditor QueenMercury built all 151 original Pokémon, aka the ones that matter—yeah, I said it—as giant monuments in Minecraft. Go catch (read: look at) them all! (via The Daily Dot)
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com