Things We Saw Today: This Guy’s Fruit Ninja Score Must Be Unreal
He must live in permanent Zen Mode.
Very little is known about this mysterious real-life Fruit Ninja since the video has no description, but one thing’s for sure — when life gives him lemons he slices through them with blinding speed. Plus: Brown coats for browncoats, The Old Ones’ favorite beverage, Sherlock news, and women are conquering Mars.
- Game Informer let us know Blizzard is sending out World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta invites.
- Firefly fans should be pleased to know they can become a literal Browncoat with this officially licensed bit of outerwear from AbbyShot (if you’ve got $399 to spend on one.) — via FashionablyGeek
- Beastpop has a line of brand mashup T-Shirts available include CTHUL-AID, Frakkin’ Berry, and more. – via Neatorama
- This is some ice-cold Iceman cosplay from cosplayer FlashFletch33 at HeroesCon 2014. – via Geeks are Sexy
- We’re getting a Sherlock Christmas special in 2015 according to Martin Freeman! – via Bleeding Cool
- Last week women took over 75% of the jobs on the Mars Curiosity Rover mission – via NASA