Things We Saw Today: A Caramel Hogwarts Sorting Hat
Things We Saw Today
Bee in your bonnet? (via That’s Nerdalicious)
- The rest of Cartoon Network’s Beware the Batman Season 1 will air…at 3 a.m. on May 10th. (via Blastr)
- Descendants, the project featuring the children of Disney’s famous villains, gains Evvie, the daughter of the Evil Queen from Snow White in actress Sofia Carson and Cameron Boyce as Carlos, the son of 101 Dalmations’ Cruella De Vil, (via The Wrap and The Wrap)
- Old weekend editor Janelle Asselin has been dealing with some crazy stuff lately for sharing her opinions online. Here’s an interview she did with 13th Dimension on her past and present with comics.
Still no premiere date though. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Check out this Kickster for Femme-Con, “a feature length documentary exhibiting female cosplayers, their passion, and dedication for the industry.”
- IDW Entertainment Teams With George Lopez For Animated TV Series Based On Ben Templesmith’s ‘Wormwood’ Comics. (via Deadline)
- Marvel Confirms Avengers: Age of Ultron to Open Internationally April 24, 2015. That’s a week earlier than the US release, FYI. (via SuperheroHype)
Yahoo has this fabulous image of Jamie Foxx at the Amazing Spider-Man 2 premiere with his daughter…cosplaying Electro.