Things We Saw Today: Maleficent Kiddie Couture
Things We Saw Today
Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney have a created Maleficent-inspired fashion line. Women’s Wear Daily writes, “The collection of eight styles includes princess dresses and sandals, as well as edgy T-shirts and sneakers, for boys and girls ages four to 14.” Ok, but what size does it go up to because I have a mighty need. (via Jezebel)
- I’ve been raising money towards the annual Muscular Dystrophy Association Muscle Walk event for the last month. “The Nerdy Birds” have almost hit our team goal and the event is this Sunday. Could you spare a few dollars? Any amount is a good amount!
- Archaia Unveils Jim Henson’s The Dark Crystal: The Novelization. (via Nerdist)
- Paul Graham Says Women “Haven’t Been Hacking For the Past 10 Years” (via ValleyWag)
- 2014 San Diego Comic-Con badges sold out in about 90 minutes (via The Beat)
— Game Of Thrones (@GameOfThrones) March 10, 2014
- Marc Webb Confirms He Won’t Direct The Amazing Spider-Man 4 (via CinemaBlend)
- Dr. Andrea Letamendi talks with Amber Love’s Vodka O’Clock podcast about the psychology of Batman, cosplay, and more.
- The Last of Us movie will adapt the game’s storyline. (via Joystiq)
- The Real-Life Golden Snitch Moves A Step Closer (via Buzzfeed)
It’s Friday, have another cat. (via Fashionably Geek)