Things We Saw Today: Emma Watson And A Creepy Wax Hermione
Things We Saw Today
Nov 18th, 2013, 5:05 pm
- Qatar’s New Stadium Looks Like A Big Ol’ Vulva (via The Frisky)
- Comic art fans might be interested to know Station Studios put together an ebay auction to benefit victims of Typhoon Haiyan. Pieces from Adam Hughes, Agnes Garbowska, Chrissie Zullo, Humberto Ramos and lots more are here.
- Our sister site, Stylite, writes Style Portrait: Prince Rama — Psych-Dance Artists, Sisters.
Following up on a story we posted last Friday about harassment in the comic book industry, there’s been a few more good articles:
- Anne Scherbina, a former DC Comics employee, writes, “I Am Not The Other Woman. I Am Another Voice,” sharing her own unfortunate experiences with creator Brian Wood.
- Creator Kate Leth took on the wider issue in her new comic strip at Comics Alliance.
- Creator/editor Mariah Huehner some very personal experiences she’s had with others in the comic book industry on her blog in, “Silent All These Years.”
- And here’s a pretty detailed timeline of all the events that lead us to where we are now by Livejournal user beccatoria.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Jill Pantozzi - Editor in Chief