Things We Saw Today: Photo Hints at Martha Jones’ Return to Doctor Who… Or That Martha Just Likes Hanging Out With Mickey
Things We Saw Today
Read into this picture of Freema Agyeman, Noel Clarke, and a random kid (Mickey and Martha’s son?), tweeted by Agyeman, what you will. (Nerd Approved)
- Via The Frisky, Former Black Panther Assata Shakur Becomes First Woman On FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List.
- Two responses to the rumor that Michael B. Jordan might play Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four reboot: 5 Reasons a Black Human Torch Is No Big Deal (Badass Digest) and Michael B. Jordan in The ‘Fantastic Four’ Reboot And Switching Characters’ Races In Adaptations (Alyssa Rosenberg at ThinkProgress).
- Jessica Chastain is in talks to join Christopher Nolan‘s Interstellar, and Michael Caine has officially signed on. Only a matter of time on that second one. (Deadline)
HappyPlace.com has yet again re-enacted Game of Thrones via the medium of Facebook.
- Marvel Studios Once Again Controls Rights to Ghost Rider and Blade. (/Film)
- Some light reading for your Saturday night, courtesy of Digital Spy: Star Trek: 9 of the weirdest fanfiction stories.
Tomorrow, May 4th, sees the opening of Tentacles!, an art show curated by Bonnie Burton, at Ltd. Art Gallery in Seattle, Washington.