Things We Saw Today: First Predator Photo Reveals Partial Cast Including Sterling K. Brown?!
When did this happen?
Partial cast… beautiful human beings, good people. Also, killers. Cameras roll today. Follow me on Twitter for updates. Wish us luck. pic.twitter.com/vYGgGesW0Y
— Shane Black (@BonafideBlack) February 20, 2017
Admittedly, I haven’t been paying much attention to news about The Predator, so imagine my surprise when I see This Is Us star Sterling K. Brown pop up in a cast photo. Director Shane Black made the big reveal of his partial cast on Twitter and along with Brown, the cast includes Moonlight’s Trevante Rhodes, Key and Peele’s Keegan-Michael Key, Narcos star Boyd Holbrook, X-Men: Apocalypse alum Olivia Munn and child actor extraordinaire Jacob Tremblay. Cameras began rolling today, and the film is expected to be released on February 9, 2018. (via SlashFlim)
- Heads up, some of those Facebook posts about immigration checkpoints might be fake. (via The Verge)
- Here’s proof that black women in the Victorian era were stunning. (via BuzzFeed)
- And here’s a #DisabledandCute gallery to brighten your day. (via Autostraddle)
- New series Unicornland brings queer polyamory to the mainstream. (via New Now Next)
- The Lego Batman Movie seems to be doing well at the box office. The Great Wall and A Cure for Wellness? Not so much. (via Variety)
- FBI’s Gamergate file reveals prosecutors refused to charge men who admitted on tape that they sent death threats. (via Business Insider)
That’s it on our end. What did you all find?
(image via Twitter)
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org