Things We Saw Today: Rogue One‘s Diego Luna Really Wants to Touch the Jabba the Hutt Puppet
Why won't Lucasfilm let this happen?
let diego luna touch jabba the hutt pic.twitter.com/Xjgwh67SsO
— stardust (@tolkienianjedi) December 19, 2016
Rogue One star Diego Luna is just fascinated by the Jabba the Hutt puppet. He really wants to touch it. Like, really. He keeps bringing it up in interviews, as this adorably bizarre super-cut shows. So, Lucasfilm: just let him meet Jabba, okay? Just… just let him. He wants to meet Jabba so much!!
- Speaking of Star Wars, LA Times has a feature story up with all the details you’re dying to know about… Orson Krennic’s white cape. Yeah. A whole lot of thought went into that cape, actually.
- Although Charline wasn’t a big fan of Sing, the movie’s had some pretty adorable ads–like this one, featuring some excellent dance moves by Laurie Hernandez!
- Annie Clark, a.k.a. St. Vincent, recently got the opportunity to pose for the cover of Guitar World. She decided to make a subtle dig against the fact that the magazine frequently puts their cover models in bikinis… by wearing a bikini of her own, kind of.
- Coming Soon showed off some new LEGO Batman character posters today. Speaking of which, somehow I totally missed that Jenny Slate is playing Harley Quinn in this movie? Her character poster looks so fun! And, of course, I’m still hyped as heck about Rosario Dawson as Batgirl.
- If you’ve seen Moana and you were a big fan of Jemaine Clement’s villain song, you’ll be pleased to see that Disney put it up online today:
What’d you all see out there?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]