Things We Saw Today: The Nutella Burger is Real
Thanks to McDonald’s in Italy, we can now confirm the existence of a Nutella burger. Dubbed the “Sweety con Nutella”, this sweet treat is meat-free (thank goodness) and consists of the delish hazelnut spread piped in between two buns. Essentially, it’s like a Nutella pastry, I suppose? But at this point, the only place you can get it is Italy.
- Jeremy Renner may be skipping out on Mission Impossible: 6 in order to film on Avengers: Infinity War–to which I say: sure, okay. (via Comics Alliance)
- Spirited Away‘s Hayao Miyazaki is interested in directing another anime feature. (via Comic Book Resources)
- David Blaine proves he can still get people to freak out over magic tricks by appearing on The Tonight Show and messing with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots.
- Mark Zuckerberg denies that Facebook directly influenced the election–to which I say: suuuuure, okay. (via Gizmodo)
- ThinkGeek’s Mass Effect clothing line is bee-utiful and I would like all of the things. (via Polygon)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]