Things We Saw Today: Share Your Existential Crisis With This Real-Life Rick & Morty Butter Bot
Thanks to this election, you’re likely feeling some kind of way about your life. Existential crisis, perhaps? Go ahead and share it with this real-life Rick & Morty butter bot, who more than likely shares your feelings about what your purpose might be as a speck on the greater timeline of All Things. (via The Creators Project)
- Comedian Roy Wood, Jr. is having some trouble relating to the folks on Westworld. To be honest, the role he says he’d play in Westworld is one that I’d totally love to try out myself. (via The Daily Show)
- Check out this preview of The Shield, one of comics’ very first patriotic superheroes. Her super rad costume alone is worth the look! (via Comics Aliance)
The folks over at Man At Arms: Reforged have gone and done a nerdy thing: they’ve created a replica of the Sword of Gryffindor. No word yet on whether it vanishes mysteriously only to end up in someone’s hat. I’m looking at you, Fawkes. (via Laughing Squid)
- Legends of Tomorrow writer Marc Guggenheim tweeted a photo of an upcoming Legends script, revealing a very teaser-y episode title: “Legion of Doom.” (via CBR)
- Dave Pollot is a software engineer by day and a thrift store art painter by night. Check out some of his more nerdier work featuring Chewbacca, Michael Myers, and Mario painted onto thrift store paintings. (via Nerdist)
- Sad news, Doctor Who fans: the Cardiff-based real life Doctor Who experience will be closing in 2017. (via Doctor Who TV)
What’d you see today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]