Have you watched the Hamilton documentary yet? If not, PBS has made the whole thing available online (provided you’re not limited by your region, in which case I fully apologize). If you do manage to watch, I dare you not to cry while watching the footage of POTUS watching Christopher Jackson sing “One Last Time”, a parting song from President Washington to the American people.
- These Star Wars Chewbacca slippers come complete with roar sound effects, and you can buy them at ThinkGeek right now. (via GeekTyrant)
- This piece perfectly outlines my feelings on why we really don’t need a Scary Movie-esque superhero parody. Haven’t we moved past that genre already? (via io9)
- Just in time for Halloween, this list ranks some of the best Goosebumps books by R.L. Stine. Who else remembers reading all of these? (via The Daily Dot)
- In addition to some of the other memorable sketches from last night’s SNL, Leslie Jones taking her hackers to task through comedy was another one of my favorite parts. (via Deadline)
- As far as weekend releases go, it looks like Madea can take down even Jack Reacher. (via Variety)
What did you see today, champs?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]