Things We Saw Today: White Canary and Supergirl Feature in “Seriously Super” Selfie
Seriously Super. pic.twitter.com/kUd6KbAzdD
— Caity Lotz (@caitylotz) October 1, 2016
We’ve known about the epic four-show CW DC universe crossover for some time already, but the actors behind the capes and masks have been teasing fans with glimpses into all of the teams coming together for the past couple of days. Arrow actor Stephen Amell shared this pic of him hanging out on set with The Flash‘s Grant Gustin as well as Legends of Tomorrow‘s Victor Garber and Franz Drameh, and also revealed how nervous he was to be shooting a scene with Garber. The “Superhero Fight Club 2.0” trailer was a nice indication of what the crossover could look like, and it’s possible I downloaded the CW app just to watch it five more times.
- If you’re living in Japan right now, you can pick up a bag of their special edition, garlic-flavored, vampire repellant Doritos–because we already know that vampires can’t stand up to garlic. (via GeekTyrant)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming has moved filming from Atlanta to New York City, and you can check out some pretty neat set photos of Tom Holland shooting in character as both Spider-Man and Peter Parker. (via ComingSoon.net)
- Stranger Things is the next TV experience to get the 8-bit treatment, courtesy of 8-bit Cinema.
- The new Hamilton documentary, which airs October 21 on PBS, actually features songs from the musical itself, so if you haven’t gotten to the show like I have (which is especially terrible, given that I live here), it might be the closest you’ll get without buying tickets. (via THR)
- Here are 23 baby pandas to round out your weekend. (via HelloGiggles)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]