By the always awesome Amy Mebberson, one of the few artists I got to see at NYCC last weekend.
- Want to know what the space shuttle Endeavor would look like driving down a highway? It happened. (via The Frisky)
- Almost 1.5 million (yes, million) educational blogs were recently taken down due to one DCMA violation complaint by a textbook publisher. Geekosystem has the story.
- A list of the 10 most common music cues in nerdom on Topless Robot.
Iron Man is sporting new Extremis armor in this Iron Man 3 promo. (via the Daily Blam)
- If you’re obsessed with Disney’s Bedknobs and Broomsticks like Susana and I, you’ll appreciate this article which pits its star, Eglantine Price (played by Angela Lansbury [HAPPY BIRTHDAY]) against Indiana Jones. You know, since they both went up against Nazis. (via Stellar Four)
- Did you know Dredd is really a superheroine movie? So says Alyssa Rosenberg at Think Progress.
This is a hill made to look like a boob. For breast cancer awareness, of course. (via Geekologie)
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org